Neurosurgery is the area of surgery which is performed on the brain and spinal cord.
Your brain and nervous system is a complex system. It work together to help you do things like see, smell, taste, feel, and move. Your nervous system sends signals to your brain to control these important functions. It also takes messages from your brain to your muscles, organs, and skin. But sometimes there is a problem, and the signals can’t be sent. For example, vertigo, happen when your sensing systems send false signals to your brain.
Learn out more about your brain and nerve symptoms and certain diseases and disorders so you can understand the best treatment for your needs.
- BLOOD VESSEL REPAIRS – Removing an aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation (an abnormal connection between arteries and veins)
- BRAIN FUNCTION IMPROVEMENT – Treating Epilepsy or movement disorder.
- BRAIN TUMOURS – Brain cells grown in unusual way.
- MIGRAINE – Throbbing pain in the head or behind the eyes.
- MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- STROKE – Blood vessel blockages.