6 Napier Road #02-10 Gleneagles Medical Centre
Singapore 258499


+65 64712674

Singapore Orthopaedic Surgery & Neurosurgery Gleneagles Hospital
Contact Us

6 Napier Road #02-10/11/12
Gleneagles Medical Centre
Singapore 258499

WhatsApp or SMS: +65 96584362
Call: +65 64712674
Book an Appointment

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Date and Time

At Gleneagles Hospital, we are committed to deliver personalised care for all our patients through non-surgical and minimially invasive treatment options.

Our group specialists work as a team to provide medical services that are integrated – enables our patients to tap on the experience and expertise of orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and physiotherapists as well as other specialists in Gleneagles Hospital. A customised treatment plan is made for each patient and includes the use of minimally invasive approaches to orthopaedic surgery and neurosurgery, which translate to faster recovery and less post procedural pain.

Neurosurgery Conditions Treated


  • Brain Function – Epilepsy, Fits or Movement Disorder
  • Headache
  • Lump Removal – Blood clots or tumour removal
  • Stroke – Blood vessels blockage or build-up of fluid in the head





  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Numbness to the hands and fingers
  • Nerve Impingement
  • Sciatica or Radiculopathy – Numbness or Pain Radiating to the limbs


Other Conditions

  • Excessive Sweating – Sweaty Palms or Underarms
  • Osteoporosis – Brittle bone disease


Orthopaedic Conditions Treated

Foot & Ankle


Hand & Wrist



  • Osteoarthritis hip




Paediatric Orthopaedic

  • Fractures and musculoskeletal trauma
  • Scoliosis (curved spine)
  • Torticollis
  • Limb length discrepancy
  • Hand problems such as trigger finger, polydactyly (extra thumb or finger) or syndactyly (fused fingers)
  • Surveillance of physiological conditions such as in-toeing