At Gleneagles Hospital, we are committed to deliver personalised care for all our patients through non-surgical and minimially invasive treatment options.
Our group specialists work as a team to provide medical services that are integrated – enables our patients to tap on the experience and expertise of orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and physiotherapists as well as other specialists in Gleneagles Hospital. A customised treatment plan is made for each patient and includes the use of minimally invasive approaches to orthopaedic surgery and neurosurgery, which translate to faster recovery and less post procedural pain.
Neurosurgery Conditions Treated
- Brain Function – Epilepsy, Fits or Movement Disorder
- Lump Removal – Blood clots or tumour removal
- Stroke – Blood vessels blockage or build-up of fluid in the head
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Slipped Disc – Prolapsed disc in the back or neck.
- Sciatica – Disc pressing on the nerves
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Numbness to the hands and fingers
- Nerve Impingement
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy – Numbness or Pain Radiating to the limbs
- Excessive Sweating – Sweaty Palms or Underarms
- Osteoporosis – Brittle bone disease
Orthopaedic Conditions Treated
Foot & Ankle
Hand & Wrist
- Osteoarthritis hip
- Fractures and musculoskeletal trauma
- Scoliosis (curved spine)
- Limb length discrepancy
- Hand problems such as trigger finger, polydactyly (extra thumb or finger) or syndactyly (fused fingers)
- Surveillance of physiological conditions such as in-toeing